COVID-19 UPDATE - VILLAGE INSTITUTE NOW OPEN IN A LIMITED WAY
Embsay with Eastby Village Institute is now open in a limited way. Initally, and until the new year, this is for small groups who can social distance in the main hall including yoga, pilates and art groups.
Due to all of the necessary procedures required to comply with Covid-19 regulations and to keep everyone safe, only the main hall is available for use. However, the cost of the hall will be half the normal charge. Unfortunately the kitchen and Supper Room will not be available yet.
In order to ensure that all bookings taken comply with the Covid-19 restrictions that we are having to operate under we have temporarily removed our online booking system.
If you wish to make a booking of the hall for a small group meeting or activity (max 15), please contact Shona Watson by either:
- phoning 07815 980265.
We are looking forward to welcoming everybody back.
Welcome to the Village Institute
The Institute, Embsay and Eastby's village hall, is located in Embsay, just outside Skipton. It is a perfect venue for a range of events, from parties, wedding receptions and celebrations to conferences, meetings and clubs.
- Embsay Village Institute by Frank Corr Image used with kind permission from Margaret Corr
- The Institute in the village of Embsay Image © Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
- Embsay with Eastby Annual Show Image kindly provided by Barbara Kipling
- Embsay village car park and Embsay Crag Image © Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
- Celebrating Queen Elizabeth's Jubilee Image kindly provided by Embsay-with-Eastby News
From birthday parties to dances, afternoon teas to discos, magicians to movies, the Institute can offer flexibility for a range of occasions. Find out more about how we can help host your perfect party.
Whether you are holding a small-scale private meeting or a large public gathering, the Institute is the perfect venue. Find out more to see if it would be suitable for your meeting or conference.