- The Institute in the village of Embsay Image © Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
- A first wedding dance Image © Clifford Lawson; used with kind permission
- Village art exhibition in the main hall Image kindly provided by Embsay-with-Eastby News
- Embsay and Eastby's Annual Show exhibits Image © Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
- Art exhibited in the supper room Image © Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
About Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
Since 1920, Embsay and Eastby's village hall - known as the Village Institute - has been the centre of village life.
It provides a permanent home for Embsay-with-Eastby Pre-School Playgroup and Embsay-with-Eastby Community Library and is used by many local clubs and societies for meetings. These include the Flower Club, Women's Institute, Carpet Bowls Club, Bridge Club and Embsay Players who perform their annual pantomime every November. The Institute is also used for exercise classes, ballroom dancing, art tuition, film nights, orchestra rehearsals and meetings.
And if all that were not enough, the Institute also hosts many private functions including birthday parties for young and old, wedding breakfasts and afternoon teas.
If you are looking for a venue for your meeting, club, party, rehearsal, lecture or whatever else you might be doing, look no further than Embsay with Eastby Village Institute! Set in the friendly village of Embsay on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park, the Institute provides comfortable accommodation with excellent facilities at affordable rates. We try to meet all of our users' needs and would be pleased to talk to you about how Embsay with Eastby Village Institute can be the perfect venue for your event.